We take in cattle beginning on the Friday prior to the sale day
from 9:00am - 8:00pm.
- Large stadium style arena-seating will accommodate several hundred people.
- Large sale arena will hold several head of cattle and makes a nice riding arena for our Horse and Tack Sales.
- Convienient Bull pens hold Bulls for the sale, quietly and safely.
- Several water pens are available for animals that stay over.
- Our Semi loading chute is made of mostly pipe and is easily accessable for Semi Trucks.
- Top of the line hydraulic chute makes it simple and efficient to work cattle and palpate cows.
- Sale barn has several pick-up loading and unloading docks as well as a slant trailer dock.
- Drive through trailer dock makes it quick and easy to load and unload cattle without having to back up.
- Large kitchen offers several meal choices with outdoor and indoor entrances.
- Horse sales are run effieciently and with plenty of room to keep horses seperated. Large field available to ride in as well.
- A representative from the West Virginia Department of Agriculture is on-sight during every sale.
- Our sale barn is cleaned and disinfected on a weekly basis.